Listing Courtesy of BOCA GRANDE REAL ESTATE, INC.
5 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
This incredible Cape Haze waterfront retreat offers a unique collection of features rarely found all at one property. Start with nearly 1 acre of land complimented by 215 feet of water frontage, and over 200 feet of dockage running parallel to the shoreline allowing one to accommodate a variety of various watercraft. This impressive 5-bedroom residence offers nearly 3,400 square feet of living area, soaring ceiling heights, a 14â€™ x 40â€™ swimming pool and a first class hot tub! Garage space seems almost unlimited with this being an elevated residence, along with the addition of a climate controlled detached three car garage (36'x36') with 10â€™ overhead door clearances. Donâ€™t forget the one-of-a-kind â€œfish campâ€ structure sitting waterside to provide family and friends endless gatherings and good times. Best of all, unimpeded sunset views are also yours to enjoy from the upper level master suite!
||110 GREEN DOLPHIN DR
CHS 000 000G 0001 CAPE HAZE BLK G LT 1 607/1827831/2152 871/399 (RES 89-04) 1040/2152 DC1563/464 164 $10,289
Assigned School Zones
- Vineland Elementary
- L.A. Ainger Middle
- Lemon Bay High
| Vineland Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| L. A. Ainger Middle School||(6-8)||4|
| Lemon Bay High School||(9-12)||3|
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Built In Features, Cathedral Ceiling(S), Ceiling Fans(S), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(S), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(S), Window Treatments
- Central Air
- Electric, Zoned
- Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Balcony, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Canal - Saltwater
- BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Phone Available
- Corner Lot,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Street Dead-End,Street Paved
- Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Workshop in Garage
Common Area Taxes
- Take Placida Rd South to Cape Haze Drive. Turn Right into community and take 2nd exit around the fountain. Go over the bridge and turn right onto Green Dolphin Drive. Property is 2nd home on the right.
ListingCourtesyofBOCA GRANDE REAL ESTATE, INC.
Listing information courtesy of My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright© 2019 My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. All Rights Reserved.8/3/2017 9:38:51 AM2019