Bill Burns - Realtor
I am here to get you the information you need to make informed decisions.
• 30 years in Sarasota has given me a decent understanding of the market, especially the Keys.
• I have been a mortgage broker and a new business broker and for the last 15 years a real estate broker.
• I enjoy analyzing the information behind listings for transaction history, mortgage history, any and all permits that have been issued and relevant information about complexes and neighborhoods. Today, with more and more people looking to rent their condo units on a short term basis, I’ll get the rental policies and rental gross information for a specific unit or for the complex in general.
• I’ll work the area from Parrish south to North Port.
• If I list your property, be assured I’ll be doing multiple open houses, e-blasts to all area agents, and will place ads in local media as well as distribution of your listing nationally and internationally on various real estate platforms.
• I am a proponent of spending the time it takes to get a home ready to list at the right price. A number of my listings have sold within days, if not hours.
As an example, some of the information I bring to the table, using Siesta Key as an example, are exhibits for:
• List of 32 short term rental complexes on Siesta Key
• Pet Policy for all condos that take pets
• Complexes with boat docks
• Condo locator map
• Site maps for complexes
Having my LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional) has helped me understand the elements that help make homes livable efficient.
Put me to work, I think you’ll be pleased.